Hi there! My name is Lilli Hoskins and I am currently studying an undergraduate degree of Biomedical Science at the University of Newcastle, with hopes to transfer into a bachelor of Veterinary Science at Sydney University in 2020. I have recently completed year 12 at Whitebridge High School and have obtained my Cert II in Animal Studies/Care at TAFE.
My background includes a wide range of animal care and support tasks to ensure optimal wellbeing and comfort. From raising native animals and livestock, to basic animal husbandry and the cleaning of animal enclosures, I am adept at coordinating various components of care to facilitate outstanding animal experiences. I am interested in caring for animals and have basic experience with a variety of animals such as reptiles, amphibians, native animals, livestock and various domestic pets. I am also a member of Hunter Wildlife Rescue.
Highlights of my experiences include:
• Aiding in the daily feeding, enclosure cleaning, and general maintenance of guinea pigs, birds, rabbits, and various other domestic animals as an assistant under my mother who worked for Anipet Pet shop from 2013 to 2014
• Upon adopting my dog Huxley, I have found dog obedience training to be extremely enjoyable and interesting, and this has given me a great basis to expand my experience with canines, as well as dog walking and dog sitting for family friends
• As a member of the Hunter Wildlife Rescue I have had the fulfilling experience of successfully raising, feeding, toileting and caring for juvenile ringtail possums and this has provided me with a great deal of patience, and animal husbandry experience and skills
• Previously completed work experience at Edgeworth animal medical centre from November 21st to the 25th in 2016 and found the experience very beneficial and gained a large amount of knowledge during my short time there
• I have also successfully raised, fed and cared for an orphan lamb from birth, giving me basic livestock experience and an insight into their daily requirements and needs
As a highly organised and reliable animal lover with a wide range of experience with various animals such as dogs, cats, reptiles, amphibians, native animals, horses and livestock, I feel confident that I would be an outstanding carer and companion for your beloved pet! ...
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.