I'm a stay at home mum to two school girls and the owner of a very spoiled rescue border collie, Minty. It's been 3 years since our dog came into our lives and, in doing so, evoked a keen interest in me to rapidly learn a great deal about canine behaviour through experienced dog owners and trainers. I'm well aware that each dog comes with their own needs, traits and quirks that makes them unique and fun to be around. Being a dog owner myself, it's fairly easy to put myself in your shoes whenever I'm with your dog. See below for a short overview of everything that's included in my services:
- Each session takes at least 30 minutes.
- Strong emphasis on communication - you'll get regular photos and updates, especially if I notice something abnormal with your pooch.
- Your dog's water bowl will be filled at the beginning and end of each session. I make sure they drink after a walk before I leave your place.
- For your dog's safety, I try to avoid close proximity with other dogs during our walks.
- Your dog(s) have my undivided attention during each session as I value quality over quantity in my work.
If the above is what you're after, feel free to contact me for a free Meet-and-Greet before proceeding with the booking.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via this site.
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
4 years old
Good with Children
Good with Children
Reviews & Testimonials
repeat27 repeat stays
Ness & Nathan B.
Dog Walking - Sep 19, 2019
Yeliz cared for our 16wk old puppy at last minute notice. Nothing was too much trouble and our puppy.
We won’t hesitate using Yeliz again if
the need arises or recommending her to others.…