I'm a stay at home mum to two school girls and the owner of a very spoiled rescue border collie, Minty. It's been 3 years since our dog came into our lives and, in doing so, evoked a keen interest in me to rapidly learn a great deal about canine behaviour through experienced dog owners and trainers. I'm well aware that each dog comes with their own needs, traits and quirks that makes them unique and fun to be around. Being a dog owner myself, it's fairly easy to put myself in your shoes whenever I'm with your dog. See below for a short overview of everything that's included in my services:
- Each session takes at least 30 minutes.
- Strong emphasis on communication - you'll get regular photos and updates, especially if I notice something abnormal with your pooch.
- Your dog's water bowl will be filled at the beginning and end of each session. I make sure they drink after a walk before I leave your place.
- For your dog's safety, I try to avoid close proximity with other dogs during our walks.
- Your dog(s) have my undivided attention during each session as I value quality over quantity in my work.
If the above is what you're after, feel free to contact me for a free Meet-and-Greet before proceeding with the booking.
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact me via this site.
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
House Visiting - Mar 31, 2021
Absolutely amazing, highly recommended. My dogs lovedddd Yeliz, very happy pups when I got home. Thank you!!!…
Yeliz was amazing with my dog, she instantly took to her on their meet and greet, I felt so comfortable with her and knew she was in great hands. Yeliz was very confident and understanding of her needs. She received lots of pats, attention and kindness. …
House Visiting - Nov 12, 2020
Yeliz was so lovely and friendly! Highly recommend Yeliz to look after your fur babies. …
Dog Walking - Nov 8, 2020
Thank you Yeliz for your kindness and love for Freddie…