Hi! My name is Megan and I am a pet sitter living in Silverwater, NSW.
Some facts to know about me & my services:
- I have been pet sitting since 2017.
- I live in a townhouse with my partner and our 3 year old Japanese Spitz named Jet.
- We live down the road from a fenced dog park and are only a short drive from Olympic Park, Wentworth Point and Newington
- I am police checked and insured
- Photo/message updates of time spent with your pet are guaranteed!
House Visits/Dog Walking
- This service is limited due to my daycare and boarding service.
- I service Silverwater and surrounding areas such as Wentworth Point, Newington, Lidcombe, Homebush, Harris Park, Parramatta, Ermington. If your area is not listed please feel free to inquire.
- I have my own transport
- 1x visit normally lasts between 30-60 minutes (depending on care requirements)
Dog boarding (24hrs)/Doggy Day Care (up to 11 hours, 8am-7pm) - only SMALL DOGS currently!!
- Arranging a free meet and greet prior to booking is a must! I take multiple bookings and must ensure everyone is able to co-exist. Any history of aggression will not be accepted.
- Pick up/drop off times are by APPOINTMENT ONLY
- You will need to provide your pet(s) own food. I am able to provide anything else during their stay.
- I am usually home minus a couple of hours here and there if I need to do a drop-in visit, or run errands so your dog will have plenty of human contact/supervision during their stay.
- Please ensure your pet(s) are up to date with vaccinations, flea and worming treatments. This is to help protect not only yours but my own fur baby at home!
3 years old