Welcome! I'm 100% committed to giving your dog the same love and attention that I give to my own dog, Mr. Jax!
My house is on a 600sqm block. It has a front and backyard and is securely fenced all around. The grassy backyard is where pooches play and hang out (see photos). We have a leash-free dog park across the road and within a short walk to the Randwick Environmental park where we love to hang out and play.
Inside there is multiple hangout spaces depending on activity and who wants to go where :)
I specialise in visiting puppies, and dogs with special needs (deaf, sick, etc.)
My home visits are the best and I aim to provide exceptional value. I will ensure your pet and all your requirements are looked after.
* I'll make sure your pet has food/water, is comfortable, gets some cuddle/play time
* We can go for a walk around the block
* Other things you might want me to do include: brushing/grooming, administering medication, check the post, water plants, poop disposal, garbage disposal, security check on premises, etc.
* I always text you a photo to let you know how they are doing at home
* If you have special needs or instructions just let me know - no worries at all!
Pet Day Care
Your pet will be very well looked after accordingly to your requirements. Dogs get to roam and play with my own friendly dog in the grassed, fully-fenced back and front yards. They can hang out either outside or chill/sleep inside in a dedicated area in my house. For house trained pets, they are free to roam in our living areas and have my family for company.
Leaving your precious pet with someone else to look after can be worrying, so rest assured I will do my utmost to ease your worries whilst they are away from you. Your pet will be welcomed as another member of the family.
I generally work around the Eastern suburbs. If you are further away we will try to come up with some arrangement.
1 year old