Hello and thank you for your interest in my profile. Please read below to find out a bit more about my skills and previous pet minding experiences;
Where am I situated and am I willing to travel?
• I am situated in St Kilda where there are plenty of nearby parks and beaches to bring your dogs • I am happy to travel as living close to public transport makes it easy to get to many surrounding Melbourne suburbs to pet sit, provide day visits and walk your pets. • I also have a bike to cycle to nearby places.
When am I available?
• I am currently working on St Kilda Road from 9am until 5.30pm Monday to Thursday and Friday from 9 - 2pm so am available all times apart from these hours.
So, what makes me experienced to mind your pets?
• I have grown up on a country farm cleaning up and looking after cows, sheep and horses so I'm not afraid to get my hands dirty. • I have owned all kinds of animals; big and small dogs, cats, rabbits and guinea pigs and fish. • I have looked after many friends, family and neighbours’ pets over the years from hosting them in my home, pet sitting in their home and doing daily visits to check on them in their home.
What’s in it for me?
• Since moving to Melbourne last year from Ireland I miss my pets (Jess a 9-year-old border collie/springer spaniel and Whiskey a two year old cat) and would love a chance to hang out and mind yours instead.
Why should you choose me to mind your pets?
• I am trustworthy, active and responsible and would love the chance to meet your animals and mind them for you as if they were my own. • I am confident with all kinds of pets and am tall (5.9) and strong enough to mind/walk multiple dogs at once. • I love getting outside for walks and runs and would love to bring your dogs with me. • While minding your pets I am happy to send regular updates including photos and videos.
When coming round for a house visit I am happy to perform the following tasks, if there is anything else you need done please let me know:
- Check animals water - Bring in mail - Pick up dog droppings - Pull the blinds up or down - Clean cat litter tray - Clean out hutches if need be - Feed animals - Take out the rubbish - play/ interact with your pet
*My rates are flexible, if they don't suit you please let me know.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to send me a message.
Thanks, Amy ...
Children at home
No outdoor area
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Hosting - Apr 25, 2019
Ruff had the best stay with Amy. She kept me regularly updated with pictures and videos. I will definitely be using her services again. 5 STARS!…