Highly experienced dog-sitter. I am crazy for dogs, and I would love the opportunity to look after your precious pet when you can't. I can provide 24/7 loving attention ( as I work from home ), as well as a fantastic dog friendly home with enclosed front and back yards, and lots of walkies to the local dog beach and parks in St Kilda. You can rest easy knowing that your precious pooch will be loved and cared for by me in your absence.
In addition to caring for your pooch, I will send you snaps and/or videos updates to give you the peace of mind that he/she is happy.
I have loads of fabulous reviews and many repeat visits which speaks for itself.
My super friendly dog "Chester" can promise hours of play time, and K9 company for your pooch.
My prerequisites (based on prior experience) :
- I have a dog also, so I don't accept dogs with ANY predictable or unpredictable aggressive tendencies.
- I also can not accept dogs who pull excessively on the lead due to a previous dog-pulling injury I sustained.
- Dogs must also be completely house-trained, not destructive, and not bark incessantly.
- I have a lovely garden so dogs must also not be "diggers".
- Please ensure your dog and any bedding etc. is clean and flea free for obvious reasons!
Any damage caused to my property, my dog and/or myself, must be paid for by dog's owner, in addition to the dog-sitting fee.