I prefer dogs to people so if I can give your pet a really engaging, fun, active day that'll make my day!
- I'm 24 and graduated in July 2019 with Distinction from my Business/Communications Bachelor degree. Dean's List student (top 15%).
- Have decided to follow my childhood dream of working with dogs, as they are my passion! Attended Pat Stuart's NePoPo by Bart Bellon dog training workshop in February. Avid Canine Paradigm podcast listener. Have self-studied Michael Ellis using his vast dog training and management DVDs.
- Enrolled to start National Dog Trainers Federation (NDTF) Cert 3 in Dog Behaviour and Training in April 2020 (the only nationally recognised dog trainers course). Dog sitting/walking/training for Madpaws clients gives me a creative and professional outlet while I become fully vetted as a certified balanced dog trainer.
- RSPCA Wacol Animal Care Assistant. I volunteered in 2018. Cleaned kennels, fed/trained the 'basics', played with and walked small to large breed dogs with minimal obedience or manners.
- Plan to get into the Dog Sport world of IPO/IGP with my future working line GSD pup. This dog may not exist yet but I have a been researching/preparing for two years for this lifestyle commitment and have enjoyed using Madpaws to gain experience with pet and working breeds.
- Lots of experience dog sitting everything from Bull Terriers, Rottweilers, AmStaffs and Collie and Kelpie mixes, Weimaraners, to JRTs and Foxies, and the occasional sassy cat.
- Really active and love hiking, swimming, walking - is your dog bored at home today?
- My personal doggo was sixteen in 2018 (RIP sweet girl). I'm looking for pups keen to run with me, hike with me, go for iced latte trips with me...
- Always quick to answer Qs, always have my phone for snaps or if you need to ring, have my Honda Jazz decked out as a Dog Van with all the necessary dog gear (police leather leads, collars, harnesses, water and bowl, treats, poo bags, kong brand toys and a securely strapped-down travel crate for optimum dog transport safety). ...
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 14 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Sitting - Jul 27, 2020
Yani is amazing! As usual she went above and beyond with our babies. We have a new puppy and she gave him some great experiences. She always keeps us updated with photos. We are very lucky to be able to book her time after time. Leaving our babies can be hard but Yani makes that easier knowing they will be well looked after.
The Whitmore Family.…