Thanks for visiting my page. If you are looking for reliable and personalised care for your pets when you can’t be there or perhaps just for someone to walk the dog you have come to the right place.
Whilst you are away feel comfortable knowing your pets are cared for in a their familiar environment by a minder who has had much experience caring for foster cats and dogs in rural Thailand and Bali. Many with behavioural issues and some needing ongoing medical care.
For your interest I also have a background in nursing (for humans) and am a Scuba instructor.
Please feel free to let me know any special care your pet needs and I will happily accommodate.
- I provide a Pet Minding service where your pets are visited daily for breakfast and/or dinner. It’s up to you. One or Two visits a day. This includes play time too.
- I can administering medications and care for pets with special needs and even pick up the mail!
- I am comfortable with caring for other sorts of animals (for example lizards, rats, chickens, horses etc)
- I have ready access to a car
- Dog Walking is available with free pick up/drop off in the Kew area.
GOT SOME QUESTIONS? Please don’t hesitate to contact me with any questions regarding your pet minding requirements.