I am a college/university student so I tend to have a lot of spare time on my hands. I love all animals and have been pet sitting/house sitting on and off for about two years and had regular clients back in my hometown, Port Hedland.
Having many different types of animals myself, I'm confident in looking after dogs, cats, bunnies, parrots, birds, and fish.
You will feel at ease knowing your pet/s are in safe, caring, and capable hands :)
• It is necessary for a meet-up to occur before your booking to make sure everyone is comfortable and informed about whatever care you would like for your pet.
• For walks, I am happy to take your dog to the familiar places where you may normally walk your dog, otherwise to a doggy-friendly oval/field or a doggy-friendly beach.
• House visits will include 30 min playtime, feeding, and cleaning up (litter boxes, poo pick-up, etc.) and whatever else your pet may need to make them super happy!
• I have a small enclosed backyard, with fake grass, however, there is some grass at the front that I'm happy to take your pet to frequently as needed. Otherwise, I have a big oval nearby to walk your pet.
• I can walk your pet for as long as you would normally walk them.
• Grooming services will just be a basic wash, condition, and dry of your pet, to be done at my home
Please let me know of any extra care you would like me to provide for your pet and I would be more than happy to oblige and make your pet feel as happy and as comfortable as possible.
I look forward to potentially meeting you and your furry/fluffy/feathery friend soon!