Your much loved Samoyed or Husky fur babies have a large fully fenced yard to kick up their paws, and it’s only a short walk to beach and esplanade walking path. We are happy to baby sit over Easter, Christmas and school holidays. Cuddles included.
Until new fur babies (Samoyeds) come back into our lives, we have been babysitting (external to Mad Paws) numerous fur kids. We love being their “baby sit hooman”. Our golden rules for babysitting Fur Kids BUT only if their pawrents say it’s ok ….
• Dog walks are for dogs….early morning and late afternoon walks in the cool are a must!
• Mixing It up….just like us, dogs get bored, so it’s off to the beach, an off leash dog park, a walk around the neighbourhood, or for a car ride with the wind in their fur….new places to see, new things to smell and new fur friends to meet!
• There’s always time for Doggie Happy Hour – ball games, hide and seek, tug-of-war….so much fun so little time!
• Did someone say TREAT….do you really need a reason for a treat…answer NO, but in moderation of course!
• Snuggle time….the sun has set, walkies are done, bellies are full…now it’s time to snuggle up with my “baby sit hoooman” and relax on my dog bed, cool wood floor, cozy rug or soft couch…..so many choices….four paws up and zzzzz! ...
Children at home
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Day Care - Oct 26, 2019
Amazing person, and the property is big and safe for the dogs. Very much recommend …
Joanne was very nice and easy to deal with regarding our recent doggy daycare requirements. Cant thank her enough for taking great care of our pup for a couple of days. I recommmed her 100% for other people needing their pets looked after in Hervey Bay. 😊…