I have 3 beautiful Border Collies of my own. My dogs are my life. I spend a huge amount of time training them for agility competitions, teaching them tricks, taking them out on adventures, and just enjoying every day with them.
I always make sure my dogs and dogs I look after, are as happy and healthy as can be. Your dog will be treated like a member of my own family.
We live on a large block with plenty of room to play. We have super high fences and a very secure yard. Soon we will have a doggy pool for everyone to enjoy in the warmer months.
- Your dog can sleep inside or outside (I leave that up to you). Whatever you are both comfortable with
- Your dog will always have fresh water, food, bedding, toys etc. available
- I can brush/bath them upon request
- I can take them for walks or to an off lead beach/park if he or she has a reliable recall
- I will administer any medications that are necessary
- I will engage them mentally with tricks and games, to ease any separation anxiety they might have when you leave them
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
Pet Hosting - Jun 9, 2018
Steph did a wonderful job looking after our two dogs. Our border collie Coco is old and frail. Cherry, our recently adopted lab is very shy and usually very anxious with strangers. When we picked up our dogs they were both very relaxed and having a good time. …
Pet Hosting - Dec 24, 2017
Staph has a natural ability with dogs. Coco came home relaxed and very well once again after her stay with Steph. I highly recommend Steph.…
Pet Hosting - Oct 30, 2017
We a very pleased, a was wonderful with our border collie coco. Coco had a great time with Steph's dogs and returned home fit and healthy. Excellent, thank you Steph.…
Pet Hosting - Aug 17, 2017
Steph was absolutely amazing with our boy. She treated him as her own and did anything she could to make him comfortable. We got daily updates with photos and knew he was well looked after. …