My name is Erin and I would love to provide you with a successful animal minding experience. I live in Watsonia and can be very flexible with times, services and prices. Ive been around animals my whole life and Ive learned a thing or two along the way, particularly in my work place.
I work at Best Friends - a well established pet super store - as a puppy school instructor. I'm well equip with detailed knowledge on just about any animal including; birds, cats, dogs, puppies, kittens, horses and small animals such as guinea pigs and rabbits. I currently study at university and work casually so I have plenty of time to allocate to your beloved pets. I live with one other person, my cats, Lorikeet Barney, and our newest edition Dudley - a way to friendly, 18 month old Black Labrador.
My services currently include;
- Feeding, cleaning, playing with your pet while your away.
I like to ensuring they get regular socialization in your absents. Its important they don't feel lonely and I like to provide more than just the essentials such as food and water.
- Animal day care
- I grew up on a farm, so I have experience with horses. I'm confident with them and understand whats involved. I'm happy to rug your horse, feed and walk them if need be.
- I have a parrot, so for those of you worried about a decline in their behavior while your gone due to a lack of socialization or inadequate interaction. Please be rest assured I know how to train, care for and interact with all birds big or small.
- I don't discriminate against any pets, I don't have any fears or reservations towards any particular animals.
- I provide mostly visit based care, and transport. Depending on the circumstances I may be able to arrange care in my own home, feel free to let me know what you need and ill try my best to cater for it.
If you have an questions regarding specifics, don't hesitate to inquire, Id love to hear from you and see what I can do to help make your pets experience the best it can be!
2 years old