My name is Michelle and I have been employed as a professional pet sitter and house minder for over 4 years. I am 37 and recently completed my certificate in assistant nursing. I now work in community care part time.
I have been pet sitting since 2013 and joined MadPaws in 2018. I offer tailored packages to suit you and your pet. All pets, their families and their needs are unique just like my service. I am known for going out of my way to go above and beyond a basic service.
My favourite part of pet sitting is building a relationship with pets, building trust and a friendship. I love hanging out with all types of pets and getting to know them. I’ve always had a special connection with animals and it makes me happy to see them happy.
I understand pets need a little extra reassurance whilst their owners are away.
I offer a FREE initial meet and greet so I can meet you and your pet, collect important details and make sure I understand exactly what is expected of me. Your pet may just require food in a bowl and some company or a cooked meal and a 5am walk. No job is too big or small and I strive to keep your pet in their regular routine and avoid any stress.
I hope to hear from you soon and add your pet/pets to my pack of furry, fluffy and scaled friends. Yes, I have also looked after snakes!
VISITING SERVICE INCLUDES:
1 daily/nightly visit, feeding, basic grooming, mail collected, plants watered , security check of your home and premises, disposing of poop (its all part of the job) key collection and return, text and picture updates and as much affection as your pet requires.
HOSTING SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Fully fenced yard with shade, a pool and different areas for your dog to relax or play.
- A family experience. All our pack members are treated as family. With my little Pomeranian to keep your dog company he/she will never be lonely.
- Kangaroo bones and jerky treats to keep them busy and happy
- Outings are INCLUDED. Dog parks, walks out to King Island, beach play and walking trails. I make sure your dog has a holiday they will love!
- Whilst we request guests sleep outside (with our dog Sensei) they are welcome to use our outdoor couch to sleep on. Most dogs love the couch and are happy to stretch out and sleep.
- Your dog is also welcome to take supervised dips in the pool if they wish. Pool area is fully fenced when not in use.
- You will receive regular photo and video updates of how much fun your fur baby is having.
Children at home
First Aid Certificate
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
7 years old
Good with Dogs
Good with Dogs
Reviews & Testimonials
House Visiting - Jan 4, 2021
My anxiety about leaving my furbabies alone & having a stranger come to my house was completely unnecessary, as Michelle was AWESOME!!! I'll definitely be using Michelle again for all my future petsitting needs. Highly recommended …
Pet Sitting - Dec 3, 2020
We would highly recommend Michelle, we will definitely be asking her to look after our dog Jake again. Michelle took such good care of Jake and also the house. We will be booking another get away soon. …
Pet Hosting - Nov 21, 2020
Michelle was so welcoming to our boy Kobe. A great yard and space for any size dog. Would highly recommend. …
Pet Sitting - Nov 9, 2020
We are extremely happy and can not thank Michelle enough for looking after our fur babies and home. We will definitely be rebooking and recommending.