I bring my dog - 6 years old Yorkie - to Flagstaff Garden to run almost every day.
Since i have two hands, I can bring another doggie to exercise. Only take 1 small to medium size dog.
I am Pet First Aid Certified.
Have 3 years experience taking care of dogs.
Did 1 years dog sitting with all 5 star reviews.
****About the walk*****
- usually 1 hour.
- First I will walk over to pick up your pup.
- start with 10min walk to warm up and pee/poo.
- 30 min run in the park (not too fast, about 3-4km in total)
- afterward we will walk around/ stretch to cool down. If there are some other dogs in the park, we will go meet up.
Your pup will be on lead ALL TIME.
I will clean after your pup.
Of course I will walk him/her back after
- I live next to the Flagstaff Garden. Can walk over to your place to pick up your pup. But if your home is too far from the garden I won't be able to do it :(
- only small to medium dog.
- Dog need to wear city council license (yes there are someone checking dog license at the garden)
I use running app to track my route. can send the result and some photos to you if required....
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until the day before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.