Apr 2017: Pet hosting turned on as reservation for specific people; I won't be accepting requests from everyone.
PLEASE NOTE: Until further notice I am only available for services away from my home. Even though I have turned off the day-care service, If you would like to book a day at your residence, please just shoot me a message and I will consider it according to circumstances at the time.
Hi! I'm Amy and I have three beautiful pet rats. I spend much of my spare time looking at dog memes and dreaming of the day when I can have more pets. I love all kinds of animals and am happy to look after most kinds as long as they're not too big for me to handle.
In the past I've done work experience at Swan Animal Haven in South Guildford (dogs) and the Fauna Rehabilitation Centre in Malaga (wildlife). However, most of my real pet care experiences comes from spending time with and looking after the pets of family and friends.
I will do:
- Dog walking; however long they need. Sessions considered 30 minutes.
- Day care; I will look after pets during work hours for whole days if needed, I can take them out or chill with them at home, or both.
- I can wash your pets if you have the tools available. I'm not a groomer but I can give basic cleans.
- Play! I'll make sure your pets aren't bored, or i'll just chill with them. Whatever they need.
- Check up on your pets. If you're away and just need someone to check in and feed/medicate your pets, I'm happy to do that.
Will not do:
- Overnight sitting; hosting the dog at my own house is fine.
- Long walks in warm weather. I will not put myself or your pets under stress like that.
- All that other stuff my profile doesn't say I do.