"Erica was just wonderful! Tinkerbell was really spoiled and had an amazing experience!"
"Chantelle was just fantastic with our big baby boy Chantelle loved diesel like we do having him..."
"Awesome once again "
"Kaori and her family are amazing. Our puppy loves staying with them. He is treated like one of the..."
"Thanks Daniel for extending the service to meet our needs. I always know Amber is happy and safe in ..."
"I couldn't have asked for a better sitter for my boy Dibley. Alison is an 'A' for awesome!!! Her..."
"We're very grateful that Sharon looked after Sasha so well, especially as it was the first time..."
"Shakira did a great job with our 3 girls. She kept us informed throughout and we came home to happy ..."
"So friendly! My dog was so relaxed when I went to pick her up, obviously had settled in so well and ..."
"Punctual and easy to communicate , a pleasure to deal with! "
"Boo was very well taken care of. Daily updates and one very content cat. "
"Best pet sitters about!! So happy to found genuine kind people that did an incredible job looking..."
"Our 4 year old German shepherd had a lovely stay with Karin and lots of attention and went for..."
"Really friendly and hagrid is exhausted from playing!! "
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your dog will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Comfort of Routine – Mad Paws wants you and your dog to meet your pet host prior to making your first payment. This gives the opportunity to lay out your pet’s daily routine for the pet host. Having their routine implemented will give dog a positive outlook and they will find comfort in it.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of dog of being away from you.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.