"Erica was just wonderful! Tinkerbell was really spoiled and had an amazing experience!"
"Mariana took awesome care of my big boof head! He returned home happy smiling :)"
"My pup had a great time there! Was spoilt and they sent me lots of photos of her while she was..."
"Chantelle was just fantastic with our big baby boy Chantelle loved diesel like we do having him..."
"Kate took great care of my pup! She clearly adores animals. Would definitely use her again."
"Kaori and her family are awesome. Our puppies love staying with this family and we wouldn't send..."
"Thanks Daniel for extending the service to meet our needs. I always know Amber is happy and safe in ..."
"Alison seemed extremely conscientious and looked after my puppy very well. Will definitely keep her ..."
"Shakira did a great job with our 3 girls. She kept us informed throughout and we came home to happy ..."
"Attentive & reliable"
"Thank you Kyla, puppies were well looked after with regular updates"
"Girls had a great time." Charley was kind and gentle and just the perfect environment for my girls."
"Natasha was great, sent us pics of our animals and they looked really happy! Thanks Natasha :)"
"Karin did a fantastic job of looking after Jato. He was obviously so happy in her company when we..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.