"Susie took fabulous care of our 3 little boys. Would definitely recommend her to anyone who needs a ..."
"We are repeat clients of Amanda. Our dog loves the time he spends with her and her family. We..."
"Thank you dayna for looking after piggy last weeked. You did an awesome job, You took great care..."
"Michele was wonderful! Sent us pics and videos and even gave Buster a toy to say bye! Would..."
"Thank you for taking such good care of my Budsy, Dany! He always comes home so happy after staying..."
"Erica was just wonderful! Tinkerbell was really spoiled and had an amazing experience!"
"Steph was amazing :) sent me pics all the time and boss loved his stay. A great little lady "
"Mariana took awesome care of my big boof head! He returned home happy smiling :)"
"My pup had a great time there! Was spoilt and they sent me lots of photos of her while she was..."
"Chantelle was just fantastic with our big baby boy Chantelle loved diesel like we do having him..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Personal Attention – The quantity and quality of time your pet host gives your pup cannot be matched in a kennel. In Pet Hosting your pet will not be an animal to be checked on periodically, but instead will be interacting, playing and hanging out with a trusted and reliable caregiver/friend and will be a part of their home activity.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of pup of being away from you.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your pup more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your pup is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your pup and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Safe Environment – The nearness of other animals accompanied by the confinement of a kennel puts a lot of needless anxiety on many pets, not to mention puts them at risk for catching an illness or disease. At Mad Paws our pet hosts can care just for your pup, or if they care for other animals, are very selective and carefully screen the pets they choose, ensuring healthy and well behaved companions.