"Mimi had a great time with Alison. We will definitely use Alison again next time we are heading..."
"Thank you for looking after our girls while we were away. We appreciated all the photos and updates ..."
"Thank you Shakira for looking after our 4 dogs again! We know they are in good hands, well loved..."
"We highly recommend Sharon. She looked after both our dogs while we went away for a few days and,..."
"Spike had a good time with Charley and Cam and their two fur babies Macey and Effy and enjoyed..."
"I am very very happy leaving poppy and Lucy with Vanessa .she is amazing a real dog lover .my dogs..."
"Natasha was great, sent us pics of our animals and they looked really happy! Thanks Natasha :)"
"Our buddy once again had a great 'holiday' and a playmate and was a happy dog (and a bit tired I..."
"awesome sam is great"
"Shae had a brilliant time and Melinda kept me up to date with how she was doing. "
"Jessica is so lovely to our puppies. They just love her"
"Kate was really great, quick replies, prompt meet and greet and pups were happy when we got home...."
"Julie was great! Really easy to deal with and fast getting back to me. Defiantly recommended! "
"Lisa and Chris were fantastic with Zara and a hassle free stay. She loved playing with their dog..."
"Excellent service, you can tell Kristy has a way with animals. Our dogs were happy after their stay ..."
"This is the second time we have had Christine look after Souki, as we couldn't be happier with her..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.