"Really friendly and hagrid is exhausted from playing!! "
"Jessica is so lovely to our puppies. They just love her"
"Kate was really great, quick replies, prompt meet and greet and pups were happy when we got home...."
"This is the second time we have had Christine look after Souki, as we couldn't be happier with her..."
"Thanks Caitlin, your partner and Deuce for looking after my baby, she's extremely tired and hasn't..."
"We are now at home and are very happy with the way Amanda look after our well loved dog Tess. I..."
"Boo was very well taken care of. Daily updates and one very content cat. "
"Teghan seems very professional and capable "
"Loving and caring home and the puppies just loved Nicole "
"Once again Angela, I wouldn't leave my dog with anyone else!! Zara loves hanging out with the..."
"Kathy is delightful and Trix thinks she's pretty hot hanging around Kathys pups. She's been..."
"Tigie enjoyed his stay Chin and Anna made us feel confident that he would be safe and happy, a..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.