"Karin did a fantastic job of looking after Jato. He was obviously so happy in her company when we..."
"This is the second time we have had Christine look after Souki, as we couldn't be happier with her..."
"Jessica is always so kind to our puppies. They are always happy see her. "
"Really friendly and hagrid is exhausted from playing!! "
"We are now at home and are very happy with the way Amanda look after our well loved dog Tess. I..."
"Boo was very well taken care of. Daily updates and one very content cat. "
"Teghan seems very professional and capable "
"Once again Angela, I wouldn't leave my dog with anyone else!! Zara loves hanging out with the..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- One on One Attention - A personal pet minder is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet minders so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.
- Health – There is no comparison between kennels and Mad Paw’s Pet Hosting when it comes to protecting your pup's health. Physically and mentally your pup gets more attention, more exercise, and more personal interaction with a loving caregiver. With Pet Hosting you not only avoid unknown people, but also keep animals with questionable behavior and health issues from having any interaction with your beloved pup.
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your pup to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet minder before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet minders understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your pup will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet minder looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your pup into their home. Having the certainty your pup is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.