"My puppy looked like he had an amazing weekend away. Kyla was friendly and extremely helpful...."
"Excellent - Boz was spoiled!"
"awesome sam is great"
"Loving and caring home and the puppies just loved Nicole "
"Jessica is so lovely to our puppies. They just love her"
"Kate was really great, quick replies, prompt meet and greet and pups were happy when we got home...."
"This is the second time we have had Christine look after Souki, as we couldn't be happier with her..."
"Thanks Caitlin, your partner and Deuce for looking after my baby, she's extremely tired and hasn't..."
"Louise was amazing. She kept us updated with photos and our pups looked like they had the best..."
"We are now at home and are very happy with the way Amanda look after our well loved dog Tess. I..."
"We left our dog in the care of Aylia and her family for the day and she was well looked after, I..."
"Boo was very well taken care of. Daily updates and one very content cat. "
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- The Comfort of Home – Our Pet Hosting brings your dog into a home setting that will remind them of their true home. This type of environment will help them to settle in, while easing the stress of being away from you.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your dog in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your dog alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Attention - The personal care your dog gets from a pet host puts them immediately at ease. This intimate attention makes them feel right at home in their new surroundings.
- Regular Routine – In caring for your pet we know maintaining their daily schedule contributes greatly to their happiness. This is why, before our services begin, we encourage you to meet with the pet host so they can understand and implement the normal routine. This stability ensures your dog’s comfort and health.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- No Jail Time – Staying in a home setting with Pet Hosting instead of being confined in a kennel gives your dog room to breathe and play making them feel comfortable and that they fit into their surroundings, rather than being locked into them.