"Kahlie loves going to Tamara's, she gets super spoilt :) "
"Amber is kind and thoughtful and my little dog settled in quickly with her. I am going to continue..."
"Very happy with everything. "
"Teghan seems very professional and capable "
"Loving and caring home and the puppies just loved Nicole "
"Boo was very well taken care of. Daily updates and one very content cat. "
"Kate was really great, quick replies, prompt meet and greet and pups were happy when we got home...."
"Kathy is delightful and Trix thinks she's pretty hot hanging around Kathys pups. She's been..."
"Tigie enjoyed his stay Chin and Anna made us feel confident that he would be safe and happy, a..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Cage Free – As a pet owner with Pet Hosting you will have peace in knowing that your pup will be in a loving, cozy home instead of spending the majority of their time confined in a cage as with a kennel service.
- One on One Attention - A personal pet host is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- No Place Like Home – With Pet Hosting your pup will be ushered into a warm caring home and treated like family by the pet host.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your pup in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your pup alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.