Book on Mad Paws and receive: Free Mad Paws Premium Insurance, Local Australian Customer Support and a Booking Guarantee.
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
Before travelling for business or pleasure dog owners find themselves with a difficult decision to make. Where can they find the best care for their dog when business or travel take them away? Uneducated about what is available, many people put their pet in a kennel. The question is, why would you pay a high price to lock your dog in a cage and run the risk of placing them with unknown, sometimes unwell and hostile dogs? More and more dog owners are choosing Mad Paws' pet hosts as a safe alternative Pet Hosting in to meet the needs of their dogs for the following reasons:
- The Comfort of Home – Our Pet Hosting brings your dog into a home setting that will remind them of their true home. This type of environment will help them to settle in, while easing the stress of being away from you.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your dog in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your dog alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Attention - The personal care your dog gets from a pet host puts them immediately at ease. This intimate attention makes them feel right at home in their new surroundings.
- Regular Routine – In caring for your pet we know maintaining their daily schedule contributes greatly to their happiness. This is why, before our services begin, we encourage you to meet with the pet host so they can understand and implement the normal routine. This stability ensures your dog’s comfort and health.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- No Jail Time – Staying in a home setting with Pet Hosting instead of being confined in a kennel gives your dog room to breathe and play making them feel comfortable and that they fit into their surroundings, rather than being locked into them.