"Great host and was fantastic with myf"
"Amanda is a perfect host, keeps you updated with photos and obviously loves dogs. "
"Absolutely amazing as always. Rachel and Raphael take he beat care of Luca. He loves them. Till..."
"Cristina is awesome !!! My dogs really enjoyed their time with her, and showed definite signs of..."
"5 star. Hernan took great care of Pippa."
"Stuart was amazing!!! He took care of my little ones so well. It was amazing that he kept me..."
"Regina is awesome and Allegro clearly wanted to stay much longer - he started a kissathon just to..."
"Robbe is a really caring sitter and did an amazing job. "
"Nicole and her boyfriend looked after Winston and sent photos every day. They were great! "
"Jane was absolutely fantastic! She took the time to play with our little critter and spend time..."
"Very Happy with the service and Process. Rebecca was fantastic! Would highly recommend her to..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your dog will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Comfort of Routine – Mad Paws wants you and your dog to meet your pet host prior to making your first payment. This gives the opportunity to lay out your pet’s daily routine for the pet host. Having their routine implemented will give dog a positive outlook and they will find comfort in it.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of dog of being away from you.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.