"My furry friend had a great time under Farah's attentive care :)"
"Thanks a million!!! Holly had a great time. Highly Recommended! "
"Jo was great with out dog and it sounds like her dog was pretty easy to get along with! She sent..."
"Camilla was an amazing sitter! Dalston had the best time over the weekend. She was also great and..."
"Cairo had a great time playing with Vicki's dog and going on walks and swimming. Cairo will be..."
"A super great host with two lovely doggie. Joselin keep us informed with everything and send us..."
"Prince loved Thalia and Jake. They were fantastic and so easy to deal with. We hope they will mind..."
"Martina was very responsive to my messages and thanks to her response to my last-minute booking, I..."
"Regina was lovely and very accommodating :) Yuki was very relaxed when we came home and everything..."
"Hollie was reliable, trustworthy and caring for my dog Gea when she looked after her for 3 weeks..."
"Steve is amazing and went above and beyond during his stay with our precious fur baby. We came home ..."
"We are happy that we have chosen Adrian to look after our dog Coco. He has done a wonderful job..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.