"Once again so good to have Tayla available to look after Charlie. We have peace of mind knowing..."
"Frankie had the best stay with Stuart, I was worried she wouldn't want to come home. Stuart sent..."
"Amazing as always! "
"Susan is lovely "
"Michelle was amazing with Franco. She has this confident and calming personality and I knew he was..."
"My dog was staying for one night at Valeri's house. He usually is pretty scared of strangers but..."
"Found Steve after needing a minder with short notice. Steve is super friendly and has a perfect..."
"Lovely young lady. Charlie seemed to settle in very well. "
"Mike was great, very responsive pre booking and very accommodating with pick up and drop off a...."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Affordable – Pet Hosting can meet your budget because you have a vast variety of pet hosts to choose from. This gives you more options than kennel care, options of quality care that will not break your bank.
- Reduced Risk – Unlike a kennel, which could have your pup confined near diseased, aggressive, or despairing pets, Pet Hosting is an intimate setting. If there are other pups they are carefully chosen, healthy and well behaved.
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your pup will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your pup receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your pup has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet owners to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your pup a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.