"My furry friend had a great time under Farah's attentive care :)"
"thank you for your help! "
"Jo was great with out dog and it sounds like her dog was pretty easy to get along with! She sent..."
"Sarah and Toby are awesome. They took such great care of our little girl. They loved her and took..."
"I will be recommending Rebecca to friends. The place was neat and clean, the animals were happy...."
"Lisa is awesome ... accomodating to last minute change and keep me updated with Choki's day. I bet..."
"Prince loved Thalia and Jake. They were fantastic and so easy to deal with. We hope they will mind..."
"Even from the 'meet and greet' appointment. I liked Val and Alberto instantly. Sensible, kind, and..."
"Hey Tayla. Thanks so much for looking after our precious Bella. As an old dog, with so many needs..."
"thankyou so much Lucy, you are awesome!! Love the amount of contact we've had and the photos and..."
"Amazing as always. Lucy wags her tail every time we arrive at Susan's house and it always makes me..."
"Martina was very responsive to my messages and thanks to her response to my last-minute booking, I..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Personal Attention – The quantity and quality of time your pet host gives your pup cannot be matched in a kennel. In Pet Hosting your pet will not be an animal to be checked on periodically, but instead will be interacting, playing and hanging out with a trusted and reliable caregiver/friend and will be a part of their home activity.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of pup of being away from you.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your pup more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your pup is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your pup and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Safe Environment – The nearness of other animals accompanied by the confinement of a kennel puts a lot of needless anxiety on many pets, not to mention puts them at risk for catching an illness or disease. At Mad Paws our pet hosts can care just for your pup, or if they care for other animals, are very selective and carefully screen the pets they choose, ensuring healthy and well behaved companions.