"Fi was yet again fantastic ?? Our dog Teddy was a happy and content lil guy when he came back from..."
"So happy to have found Tayla! Our dog Charlie is anxious and has socialisation issues which make..."
"Susan is lovely "
"Just returned from having Tahlia and Jake stay with Sid for a second time, and again I think he..."
"Katrina did a great job looking after our little poop machine Revy. She was keen for a meet up..."
"Rose is awesome, my dog well cared for and very content. "
"James was great. We came home to a happy Russell having known he'd been very well looked after all..."
"Smudge had another great weekend with Valeria and I got some lovely photos of them having a great..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- The Comfort of Home – Our Pet Hosting brings your dog into a home setting that will remind them of their true home. This type of environment will help them to settle in, while easing the stress of being away from you.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your dog in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your dog alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Attention - The personal care your dog gets from a pet host puts them immediately at ease. This intimate attention makes them feel right at home in their new surroundings.
- Regular Routine – In caring for your pet we know maintaining their daily schedule contributes greatly to their happiness. This is why, before our services begin, we encourage you to meet with the pet host so they can understand and implement the normal routine. This stability ensures your dog’s comfort and health.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- No Jail Time – Staying in a home setting with Pet Hosting instead of being confined in a kennel gives your dog room to breathe and play making them feel comfortable and that they fit into their surroundings, rather than being locked into them.