Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
All pet parents want to know that their pup is being well cared for when they have to be away and cannot be the one to care for their pet. Thus, when leaving town on a business trip or a family vacation, a pet parent has an important choice to make between a kennel or Pet Hosting. Placing a pet in a kennel is not only expensive, it puts unnecessary stress on your pup, it usually means very little exercise, and it can put your pet in harm’s way by needless exposure to disease. Placing your pup in Pet Hosting in under the care of Mad Paws has many advantages which will give you peace of mind with the assurance of the following:
- Personal Attention – The quantity and quality of time your pet host gives your pup cannot be matched in a kennel. In Pet Hosting your pet will not be an animal to be checked on periodically, but instead will be interacting, playing and hanging out with a trusted and reliable caregiver/friend and will be a part of their home activity.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of pup of being away from you.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your pup more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your pup is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your pup and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Safe Environment – The nearness of other animals accompanied by the confinement of a kennel puts a lot of needless anxiety on many pets, not to mention puts them at risk for catching an illness or disease. At Mad Paws our pet hosts can care just for your pup, or if they care for other animals, are very selective and carefully screen the pets they choose, ensuring healthy and well behaved companions.