Book on Mad Paws and receive: Free Mad Paws Premium Insurance, Local Australian Customer Support and a Booking Guarantee.
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
Before travelling for business or pleasure pet owners find themselves with a difficult decision to make. Where can they find the best care for their dog when business or travel take them away? Uneducated about what is available, many people put their pet in a kennel. The question is, why would you pay a high price to lock your dog in a cage and run the risk of placing them with unknown, sometimes unwell and hostile dogs? More and more pet owners are choosing Mad Paws' pet hosts as a safe alternative Pet Hosting in to meet the needs of their dogs for the following reasons:
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your dog will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Comfort of Routine – Mad Paws wants you and your dog to meet your pet host prior to making your first payment. This gives the opportunity to lay out your pet’s daily routine for the pet host. Having their routine implemented will give dog a positive outlook and they will find comfort in it.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of dog of being away from you.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.