"Nicole is great and Skep loves seeing her each day! Deff rebooking! "
"Thanks for looking after dogs so well. "
"Sarah was lovely, Buddy and Gizmo had an amazing time playing with Toby! They both seemed very..."
"Saffy is completely exhausted and very happy! Thank you!!"
"Emily is really fantastic - she loved Buddy and took amazing care of them!"
"Martina was great! "
"Tegan was fantastic, really easy to arrange the pet hosting and Pixie was really well looked after, ..."
"Chloe was really flexible and quick to respond to my request. Casper had a wonderful evening with..."
"Lovely couple and two happy cats after the stay. Thank you "
"Totally awesome. From the time that wee first met Mary she displayed an enormous bond with Drew,..."
"Thanks Robbe you have been fantastic! Ella will miss you ?"
"Dave had another lovely visit with his friend Mickey :)"
"Bronwen is brilliant. My dog was well looked after after the stay. His fur is shining and soft,..."
"Mike was absolutely brilliant! He took such great care of Ella x we welcome Mike back anytime he..."
"Anika was great with both my Bullmastiff and Labrador. Anika kept us updated through the pet..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- The Comfort of Home – Our Pet Hosting brings your dog into a home setting that will remind them of their true home. This type of environment will help them to settle in, while easing the stress of being away from you.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your dog in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your dog alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Attention - The personal care your dog gets from a pet host puts them immediately at ease. This intimate attention makes them feel right at home in their new surroundings.
- Regular Routine – In caring for your pet we know maintaining their daily schedule contributes greatly to their happiness. This is why, before our services begin, we encourage you to meet with the pet host so they can understand and implement the normal routine. This stability ensures your dog’s comfort and health.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- No Jail Time – Staying in a home setting with Pet Hosting instead of being confined in a kennel gives your dog room to breathe and play making them feel comfortable and that they fit into their surroundings, rather than being locked into them.