"Hi Tayla, Thanks so much for having Taffy, he had such a great time and returned home happy and..."
"Sue is amazing! She is a perfect pet sitter and I highly recommend her. I will be back! Thanks..."
"5 star. Hernan took great care of Pippa."
"Jason and his partner were outstanding while carying for my bulldog chops, they cared for him above ..."
"Our holiday care for Scooter fell through last minute. On stumbling upon Madpaws, Vicky was quick..."
"Robbe is a really caring sitter and did an amazing job. "
"Nicole and her boyfriend looked after Winston and sent photos every day. They were great! "
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.