"Martina was great! "
"Kiaria was great with Zara. She sent me photos & I would definitely use her again & there was a..."
"I'm very sorry to leave a review that is less than positive. Rose and my 5 month old pup Georgie..."
"Jam was brilliant she loved our dog like she was a member of her own family Simply brilliant "
"Thanks Robbe you have been fantastic! Ella will miss you ?"
"Second time back and the boys love it and didnt want to leave... Valeria is wonderful "
"Hollie was absolutely wonderful! Terri had so much fun and we definitely recommend her. Very..."
"Thank you so much for being such a trooper and showing up for Ella even when you weren't feeling..."
"Marie was a wonderful pet sitter! She followed my instructions perfectly and has a genuine love for ..."
"Aurelie was fantastic in arranging for her partner Keith to look after Archie as she was away...."
"Thank you! Peppa came home happy and clearly enjoyed her stay. Will definitely be staying with..."
"Sara looked after my much loved Boston Baxter and did a fantastic job. She took him at very short..."
"Thank you! :) "
"Hugo had a fabulously time with Nina who was very devoted to his care. Thank you Nina."
"We have an issue with Alyssa. Whilst we were overseas for two weeks Alyssa moved house with our dog ..."
"A super great host with two lovely doggie. Joselin keep us informed with everything and send us..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Cage Free – As a pet owner with Pet Hosting you will have peace in knowing that your pup will be in a loving, cozy home instead of spending the majority of their time confined in a cage as with a kennel service.
- One on One Attention - A personal pet host is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- No Place Like Home – With Pet Hosting your pup will be ushered into a warm caring home and treated like family by the pet host.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your pup in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your pup alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.