"Regina was lovely and very accommodating :) Yuki was very relaxed when we came home and everything..."
"We are so happy to have found Nina, who clearly enjoys Chevy's company as much as we do. We..."
"Hollie was reliable, trustworthy and caring for my dog Gea when she looked after her for 3 weeks..."
"We are happy that we have chosen Adrian to look after our dog Coco. He has done a wonderful job..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Personal Attention – The quantity and quality of time your pet host gives your pup cannot be matched in a kennel. In Pet Hosting your pet will not be an animal to be checked on periodically, but instead will be interacting, playing and hanging out with a trusted and reliable caregiver/friend and will be a part of their home activity.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of pup of being away from you.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your pup more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your pup is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your pup and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Safe Environment – The nearness of other animals accompanied by the confinement of a kennel puts a lot of needless anxiety on many pets, not to mention puts them at risk for catching an illness or disease. At Mad Paws our pet hosts can care just for your pup, or if they care for other animals, are very selective and carefully screen the pets they choose, ensuring healthy and well behaved companions.