"Ozzie loved being with Edwina and Alfie, thanks for having him, he will be back very soon! X"
"Darryl was great. A very nice person and obviously a dog lover - which makes all the..."
"Chloe was really flexible and quick to respond to my request. Casper had a wonderful evening with..."
"Thanks Robbe you have been fantastic! Ella will miss you ?"
"Our holiday care for Scooter fell through last minute. On stumbling upon Madpaws, Vicky was quick..."
"Thank you! Peppa came home happy and clearly enjoyed her stay. Will definitely be staying with..."
"Hugo had a fabulously time with Nina who was very devoted to his care. Thank you Nina."
"Anika was great with both my Bullmastiff and Labrador. Anika kept us updated through the pet..."
"A super great host with two lovely doggie. Joselin keep us informed with everything and send us..."
"Once again we were very happy with the great care our dog received with Adrian and family. 5 stars!"
"Erika was fantastic! Taya was calm and relaxed and we will use Erika again for sure!"
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.