"We are so happy to have found Nina, who clearly enjoys Chevy's company as much as we do. We..."
"A great dog lover of a host, and a wonderful playground for your pup!"
"Our 2 dogs had a wonderful stay with Catia, they came home looking very happy and healthy. Catia..."
"Great dog trainer! Very patient and calm with my very bark-y and territorial cattle dog."
"Erin is great with Moccha. Received photos every other day. "
"While they were perhaps not prepared for the work a puppy requires, I would recommend Zoe and..."
"Cherith took very good care of our dog while we went on a long weekend trip. She even gave our dog..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.