"Kimi was a great pet sitter! She took good care of my pet Mimo and will often update you with your ..."
"Liz is really lovely and very easy to work with. Benji loved her too - 5 stars from us! "
"Amazing as always"
"Jean was great. Belka had a great time and was well looked after. Would recommended Jean to anyone. "
"Always fantastic, Bob loves going to Kim's place! "
"sarah is a great sitter. good communication and eckhart was very well looked after. i highly..."
"Very impressed with the care Val took. She catered for all our requests, gave us daily updates..."
"Fran was awesome. She was able to assist us at the last minute and gave our animals lots of love...."
"This is the second time our cat special has stayed with Erin and again very happy with the whole..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.