"My puppy Leo had a great time at Carol's place playing with other paw friends. "
"Thank you very much for looking after Braidy. He always comes home a very happy and tired dog. Jean ..."
"Romeo had fab time with Frankie and family. He loved the adventure and even learnt how to swim!..."
"Michelle is very knowledgeable about guinea pigs as she owns a few herself, My piglet was in good..."
"Thanks for your care of Marty and Rufus. They look settled and happy and its been great peace of..."
"Duke was in great condition when he cameback and Joseph took great care of him."
"Very impressed with the care Val took. She catered for all our requests, gave us daily updates..."
"Thank you Chris, it was comforting to know that Charlie was left is such good hands and came home..."
"Cookie seemed to have a great time with Bina and family. Bina is very thorough in preparing for..."
"Ivy had another lovely holiday with Dan and we went away with peace of mind that she was happy &..."
"Amy was extremely helpful and available at very short notice fortunately for us. Amy and our dog..."
"Yoselyn took an amazing care of our Rex and we could not have asked for a better and more loving..."
"Kat stevens loved it!"
"Thanks so much, wonderful sitters. "
"Fran was outstanding - she looked after our house and our four fur kids who each have big..."
"Louise was wonderful, Tilly had great fun while staying with her"
"Loved Laura! She was excellent and my dog fell in love with her as did she."
"Von was awesome. Couldn't of asked for a better sitter for our puppy. Gracie was very well looked..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your dog will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Comfort of Routine – Mad Paws wants you and your dog to meet your pet host prior to making your first payment. This gives the opportunity to lay out your pet’s daily routine for the pet host. Having their routine implemented will give dog a positive outlook and they will find comfort in it.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of dog of being away from you.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.