"A great dog lover of a host, and a wonderful playground for your pup!"
"Our 2 dogs had a wonderful stay with Catia, they came home looking very happy and healthy. Catia..."
"Great dog trainer! Very patient and calm with my very bark-y and territorial cattle dog."
"Erin is great with Moccha. Received photos every other day. "
"Jason and his partner were outstanding while carying for my bulldog chops, they cared for him above ..."
"While they were perhaps not prepared for the work a puppy requires, I would recommend Zoe and..."
"Nicole and her boyfriend looked after Winston and sent photos every day. They were great! "
"Cherith took very good care of our dog while we went on a long weekend trip. She even gave our dog..."
"Francine was the most amazing in-house sitter for our cat. We were on holiday for a week but never ..."
"Kimi was a great pet sitter! She took good care of my pet Mimo and will often update you with your ..."
"Liz is really lovely and very easy to work with. Benji loved her too - 5 stars from us! "
"Alison is an awesome dog carer. I feel so relaxed knowing she has everything completely taken care ..."
"Amanda was the best sitter Angus loved his stay and would recommend her to anyone!!!"
"Lance and Brooke were so lovely, Gus came back even better behaved and I'm sure he'd want to visit ..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Personal Attention – The quantity and quality of time your pet host gives your pup cannot be matched in a kennel. In Pet Hosting your pet will not be an animal to be checked on periodically, but instead will be interacting, playing and hanging out with a trusted and reliable caregiver/friend and will be a part of their home activity.
- Feels Like Home - Pet Hosting is set in the pet host’s home, which will be the next best thing to your own home. These similarities decrease the stress of pup of being away from you.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your pup more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your pup is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your pup and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Safe Environment – The nearness of other animals accompanied by the confinement of a kennel puts a lot of needless anxiety on many pets, not to mention puts them at risk for catching an illness or disease. At Mad Paws our pet hosts can care just for your pup, or if they care for other animals, are very selective and carefully screen the pets they choose, ensuring healthy and well behaved companions.