"Steve is amazing and went above and beyond during his stay with our precious fur baby. We came home ..."
"Regina was lovely and very accommodating :) Yuki was very relaxed when we came home and everything..."
"Ozzie loved being with Edwina and Alfie, thanks for having him, he will be back very soon! X"
"Our 2 dogs had a wonderful stay with Catia, they came home looking very happy and healthy. Catia..."
"Great dog trainer! Very patient and calm with my very bark-y and territorial cattle dog."
"As always, perfect! We love this couple :)"
"5 star. Hernan took great care of Pippa."
"Darryl was great. A very nice person and obviously a dog lover - which makes all the..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- The Comfort of Home – Our Pet Hosting brings your dog into a home setting that will remind them of their true home. This type of environment will help them to settle in, while easing the stress of being away from you.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your dog in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your dog alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Attention - The personal care your dog gets from a pet host puts them immediately at ease. This intimate attention makes them feel right at home in their new surroundings.
- Regular Routine – In caring for your pet we know maintaining their daily schedule contributes greatly to their happiness. This is why, before our services begin, we encourage you to meet with the pet host so they can understand and implement the normal routine. This stability ensures your dog’s comfort and health.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- No Jail Time – Staying in a home setting with Pet Hosting instead of being confined in a kennel gives your dog room to breathe and play making them feel comfortable and that they fit into their surroundings, rather than being locked into them.