"Great dog trainer! Very patient and calm with my very bark-y and territorial cattle dog."
"As always, perfect! We love this couple :)"
"5 star. Hernan took great care of Pippa."
"Wonderful dog sitter! It sounds like our little dog has been spoilt rotten and spent the day in the ..."
"Bonnie took such great care of our cat Ninka I think she would've been happy to stay forever! The..."
"Great work - thanks"
"Bronwen was a great dog sitter. I was a bit nervous leaving Wilkins for the very first time since..."
"Darryl was great. A very nice person and obviously a dog lover - which makes all the..."
"Lovely couple and two happy cats after the stay. Thank you "
"Totally awesome. From the time that wee first met Mary she displayed an enormous bond with Drew,..."
"While they were perhaps not prepared for the work a puppy requires, I would recommend Zoe and..."
"Cherith took very good care of our dog while we went on a long weekend trip. She even gave our dog..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Cage Free – As a pet owner with Pet Hosting you will have peace in knowing that your pup will be in a loving, cozy home instead of spending the majority of their time confined in a cage as with a kennel service.
- One on One Attention - A personal pet host is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- No Place Like Home – With Pet Hosting your pup will be ushered into a warm caring home and treated like family by the pet host.
- Healthy Environment – The confinement of a kennel puts your pup in close proximity with other animals increasing the risk of disease. However, with Mad Paws the pet host, would either care for your pup alone, or has carefully chosen well socialized healthy pets to care for. This gives you a choice that best fits your pet’s needs.
- Fits your Budget – Unlike kennels, Pet Hosting allows you to select a pet host that meets all of your pet’s needs and does not overextend your finances.
- Daily Routine - Prior to payment, we encourage you to set up a meeting with your pet host to meet and review the daily routine for your pup. Keeping your pet on their normal schedule results in confidence in their new surroundings, increasing their trust in the pet host.