"Francine was the most amazing in-house sitter for our cat. We were on holiday for a week but never ..."
"Kimi was a great pet sitter! She took good care of my pet Mimo and will often update you with your ..."
"Bonnie was amazing, my pups get a bit nervous with strangers in the house but Bonnie took it all in ..."
"Goele has been the most amazing sitter! Our 2 doggies loved their time with her. Goele took them..."
"Liz is really lovely and very easy to work with. Benji loved her too - 5 stars from us! "
"Alison is an awesome dog carer. I feel so relaxed knowing she has everything completely taken care ..."
"Amanda was the best sitter Angus loved his stay and would recommend her to anyone!!!"
"Lance and Brooke were so lovely, Gus came back even better behaved and I'm sure he'd want to visit ..."
"Jean and Fabio were fantastic! It was great being able to leave Rosie with two people who so..."
"I couldn't recommend Carol highly enough. Milo had a great time with Carol and was very well cared..."
"As fabulous as always"
"Thanks Sarah for looking after Rosie. We were so happy with your service we hope to use you again."
"I just couldn't be happier, thank you Louise. Our beautiful and very old anxious Ollie just loved..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.