"Frieda was beautifully looked after. Her second visit, and Jean's photos showed that she was super ..."
"Our Golden Retriever loves staying with Carol - her home away from home. "
"Bonnie was well cared by Sarah for and made new friends with Frank. The house is perfect for small..."
"Louise is exactly what every pet owner wants - friendly, organised and took our pup for the best..."
"Thank you for the constant updates, Chewie had a great time"
"Lovely family and we couldn't be happier. Rosie was very well looked after and was very relaxed..."
"Lucy was great!!! We have picked up one tired and very happy dog after a weekend of playing. Would..."
"Charlie had a great stay with Chris & his family. Would definitely recommend! Thanks Chris :)"
"Spud had an excellent stay with Jodie for four nights. She had another dog staying n addition to..."
"Jazz was awesome and took great care of our dogs, would highly recommend her as a dog sitter"
"Fantastic! Our pups loved her. Highly recommend! "
"Duke was in great condition when he cameback and Joseph took great care of him."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- One on One Attention - A personal pet minder is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet minders so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.
- Health – There is no comparison between kennels and Mad Paw’s Pet Hosting when it comes to protecting your pup's health. Physically and mentally your pup gets more attention, more exercise, and more personal interaction with a loving caregiver. With Pet Hosting you not only avoid unknown people, but also keep animals with questionable behavior and health issues from having any interaction with your beloved pup.
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your pup to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet minder before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet minders understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your pup will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet minder looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your pup into their home. Having the certainty your pup is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.