"Great again! I will always go to Charlotte first."
"5 star. Hernan took great care of Pippa."
"Erin is great with Moccha. Received photos every other day. "
"Darryl was great. A very nice person and obviously a dog lover - which makes all the..."
"Chloe was really flexible and quick to respond to my request. Casper had a wonderful evening with..."
"Totally awesome. From the time that wee first met Mary she displayed an enormous bond with Drew,..."
"While they were perhaps not prepared for the work a puppy requires, I would recommend Zoe and..."
"Cherith took very good care of our dog while we went on a long weekend trip. She even gave our dog..."
"I can't recommend Amanda highly enough. She took our crazy, energetic puppy in and looked after..."
"Bonnie and Miles were awesome as always, tons of updates and the dogs were actually upset when it..."
"Our holiday care for Scooter fell through last minute. On stumbling upon Madpaws, Vicky was quick..."
"Anika was great with both my Bullmastiff and Labrador. Anika kept us updated through the pet..."
"Francine was the most amazing in-house sitter for our cat. We were on holiday for a week but never ..."
"Lisa is awesome ... accomodating to last minute change and keep me updated with Choki's day. I bet..."
"An awesome pet sitter, she went above and beyond for our dog, buying him extra toys and buying him..."
"Kimi was a great pet sitter! She took good care of my pet Mimo and will often update you with your ..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Affordable – Pet Hosting can meet your budget because you have a vast variety of pet hosts to choose from. This gives you more options than kennel care, options of quality care that will not break your bank.
- Reduced Risk – Unlike a kennel, which could have your pup confined near diseased, aggressive, or despairing pets, Pet Hosting is an intimate setting. If there are other pups they are carefully chosen, healthy and well behaved.
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your pup will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your pup receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your pup has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet owners to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your pup a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.