"Kim is always fabulous with Bob, he loves spending time there."
"Thanks Sarah for looking after Rosie. We were so happy with your service we hope to use you again."
"I just couldn't be happier, thank you Louise. Our beautiful and very old anxious Ollie just loved..."
"Cheryl was great! Her home is well suited for a small to medium sized dog and she seems to have a..."
"The boys were SO happy! Thank you. I'm sure they'll want to come back!! "
"It was great again! Milly was happy when I picked her up!"
"Lovely family and we couldn't be happier. Rosie was very well looked after and was very relaxed..."
"It was a pleasure to meet Jazz. She is very friendly and took a lot of notice regarding my dogs..."
"Duke was in great condition when he cameback and Joseph took great care of him."
"Jai did a wonderful job looking after our little boy, Cookie! We absolutely loved the updates and..."
"Mango was taken care of as always"
"Emily was fantastic. Dash had lots of company and fun outings while we were away and we got lots of ..."
"Lovely couple with a real love for dogs...highly recommended "
"Thank you for taking such good care of my girls. We will definitely be in contact the next time we..."
"Flo couldn't have been happier (am secretly worried she likes them more than us)"
"Great service, dogs seemed very happy with their stay. Would definitely use Penny again."
"Boogie was lovingly cared for. Would be happy to use this sitter again."
"Ky and Michael took the most wonderful care of our special (nearly 17 year old) Golden Retriever,..."
"Cookie seemed to have a great time with Bina and family. Bina is very thorough in preparing for..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.