"Thanks for looking after Toby and Olive they loved their stay with you. We are so happy we found a..."
"Awesome experience, Ky and Michael are lovely and Jasper had a great time. We highly recommend..."
"We were very happy with Donna , we instantly felt comfortable and grace seemed content. I would..."
"Teresa did a wonderful job looking after Gumbo while we were on holiday. We had regular updates on..."
"Thanks again for another stay Tove"
"Ruffy had a fantastic time- he is missing his little friend! Thanks so much for your wonderful..."
"Shelby is so lovely to deal with, sends photos of the pets smiling and happy, flexible with us, and ..."
"Paloma was amazing! She took fantastic care of our cat Violette and sent us lots of photos of our..."
"Kat stevens loved it!"
"Ketty looked after our 2 pug puppies, Toby and Theo, and they received the utmost attention and..."
"Thank you for taking care of our loved panchito "
"Tate had another wonderful stay. Thanks guys ????"
"Hunter had a wonderful stay. He loves playing with Daisy and he was nice and tired when he got..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.