"As fantastic as always!"
"Bella was happy and healthy when we picked her up , not so fussy about her food as I was worried..."
"Shelby took great care of Mango "
"Ollie was happy, and well cared for. Thanks Chris"
"Lucy is responsible, caring and responsive. My boy was well taken care of and she communicate well..."
"Fantastic! Our dog "Allen" was extremely happy during the 3 weeks day care period. Every morning he ..."
"My Furbaby had a great sleep over."
"better than awesome. Jazz looked after our big guys so well we didn't think they would want to come ..."
"Cheryl was great! Her home is well suited for a small to medium sized dog and she seems to have a..."
"Lovely family and we couldn't be happier. Rosie was very well looked after and was very relaxed..."
"My dog seems to love her!"
"Matt and Elisaa have been so terrific with Cooper and I would be thrilled to re-book with them in..."
"Thanks Yoselyn for showing such great care of our beautiful boy Alfie."
"Terri and her beautiful family looked after lucky so well, we highly recommend them!"
"Awesome pet sitter My dog behaves well after he comes back "
"Bina is a beautiful, trustworthy and very caring woman. Definitely recommend her to all my family..."
"Duke was in great condition when he cameback and Joseph took great care of him."
"Lovely couple with a real love for dogs...highly recommended "
"Sheree was really easy to deal with. She looked after Coco like she was her own. I would definitely ..."
"Awesome host - our German Shepherd was very well looked after and enjoyed her stay at..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Affordable – Pet Hosting can meet your budget because you have a vast variety of pet hosts to choose from. This gives you more options than kennel care, options of quality care that will not break your bank.
- Reduced Risk – Unlike a kennel, which could have your pup confined near diseased, aggressive, or despairing pets, Pet Hosting is an intimate setting. If there are other pups they are carefully chosen, healthy and well behaved.
- No to Cages! - In a Pet Hosting location your pup will not be confined as they would in a caged kennel, thus, reducing their stress. They will be in a home environment with room to roam and relax. While a pet host isn’t you, we believe it is the next best thing.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your pup receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your pup has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet owners to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your pup a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.