"Lovely couple with a real love for dogs...highly recommended "
"Excellent carer! Thanks for taking care of Piccolo"
"Ruffy had a fantastic time- he is missing his little friend! Thanks so much for your wonderful..."
"Thank you for taking such good care of my girls. We will definitely be in contact the next time we..."
"Flo couldn't have been happier (am secretly worried she likes them more than us)"
"Boogie was lovingly cared for. Would be happy to use this sitter again."
"Ky and Michael took the most wonderful care of our special (nearly 17 year old) Golden Retriever,..."
"This was our first time using a dog sitter and we were very happy to have Simon! He was so easy to..."
"jairin very commucative and professional. 5 stars for jairin"
"Awesome! Very happy with service provided :)"
"Thanks again! I think Ziggy misses you. "
"Very impressed with the care Val took. She catered for all our requests, gave us daily updates..."
"Tracey was fantastic, the dogs had an excellent time with her and Jet- they've come back happy and..."
"Teresa has looked after Trigger for us on a couple of occassions. She is highly reliable, and great ..."
"This was the first time I had left Gary with anyone else and he loved it. Very happy pup the..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your dog to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- No Cages – The last place you want to leave your dog is behind bars in a kennel, which can compound stress for your dog and create worry for you. With a pet host in a caring home environment your pet will be free and happy.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet host before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your dog. Our pet hosts understand how important it is to keep your dog on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- One on One Attention - The personal attention your dog receives from a caring pet host will give you the ability to enjoy your time away, trusting that your dog is in good hands. A trusted, familiar caregiver looking after your pet’s needs is priceless.
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet hosts so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.