"Excellent carer! Thanks for taking care of Piccolo"
"Thanks again for another stay Tove"
"Teresa did a wonderful job looking after Gumbo while we were on holiday. We had regular updates on..."
"Ruffy had a fantastic time- he is missing his little friend! Thanks so much for your wonderful..."
"Yoselyn took an amazing care of our Rex and we could not have asked for a better and more loving..."
"Thanks Justina for looking after my puppy for the day. It was a blessing to know that he was safe..."
"Tracey was fantastic, the dogs had an excellent time with her and Jet- they've come back happy and..."
"Jenny is really great! She is a very reliable and nice person. My two boys were really naughty and..."
"Absolutely brilliant cat sitters. Easy to communicate with, was able to meet up prior to the stay..."
"Donna & family are great, our dog Muska loved her time with them and I think is a little sad today..."
"These ladies were so lovely, they looked after our Tonks for 2 nights while we had fire upgrades in ..."
"Could not have asked for a better dog sitter than Adrian and his lovely family. Our pomeranian..."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- One on One Attention - A personal pet minder is devoted to your pup. You can be secure in knowing your pet will get quality time, attention and dependable care. You will be able to relax and enjoy your time away, trusting that your pet is getting the love they need.
- Reasonable Rates – Pet Hosting is an affordable alternative to kennels and allows you financial options with our pet minders so you can choose the location/provider that meet your needs.
- Health – There is no comparison between kennels and Mad Paw’s Pet Hosting when it comes to protecting your pup's health. Physically and mentally your pup gets more attention, more exercise, and more personal interaction with a loving caregiver. With Pet Hosting you not only avoid unknown people, but also keep animals with questionable behavior and health issues from having any interaction with your beloved pup.
- Home Setting - Pet Hosting provides an environment similar to your own home. This allows your pup to settle in and become comfortable in their surroundings in a short amount of time.
- Maintaining the Routine - We ask all of our pet parents to meet up with the pet minder before the first payment. We want you to know you have someone trustworthy caring for your pet. We also want you to explain the daily routine for your pup. Our pet minders understand how important it is to keep your pup on the daily routine they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your pup will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet minder looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your pup into their home. Having the certainty your pup is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.