"Our Fuji stayed with Mia for a few weeks while we were traveling abroad. She did a great job with..."
"Wow, Bonnie and her lovely family looked after my babies as I would. I received regular updates..."
"Tracey was fantastic, the dogs had an excellent time with her and Jet- they've come back happy and..."
"Absolutely brilliant cat sitters. Easy to communicate with, was able to meet up prior to the stay..."
"Big thanks to Leeora for looking after Jelly Bean. "
"Justina was great with our little boy, nothing was a hassle for her. She updated us with photos and ..."
"These ladies were so lovely, they looked after our Tonks for 2 nights while we had fire upgrades in ..."
"Thanks Michelle. Tipper had fun hanging out with you!"
"Rex was well looked after and had a lovely stay with Mike and family. Highly recommend."
Need more information about Pet Hosting in ?
- Safety First - Your dog will be cared for in a loving intimate setting, not confined with many other animals. With Mad Paws the Pet Hosting environment would have the option of a sitter with a few well socialized pets, or just your pet alone with the sitter. This would be set up to meet the individual needs of your dog.
- Doesn't Break the Bank - Not only does Pet Hosting give your dog more one on one attention, but this option is more affordable than a kennel as you can choose a sitter that fits your budget.
- Nothing Quite Like Home - Pet Hosting gives your dog a temporary home away from home. Pet Hosting locations will remind them of the home they are accustomed to.
- Freedom - Your dog will be cared for in an intimate setting with Pet Hosting, not caged in a kennel. They will have the pet host looking out for their individual needs and welcoming your dog into their home. Having the certainty your dog is well cared for in a loving environment will help you relax while you are away.
- Stable Routine - Before you spend a dime, we ask that you set up a meeting with your pet host and educate them on your dog's daily routine. The sitter will keep on your dog's schedule making them comfortable, and keeping them healthy.
- Personal Attention – The special attention your dog receives from a pet host is essential to their wellbeing and makes all the difference while you are away. Knowing your dog has dependable loving care will be a relief to you in your travels.