Perhaps you’re a Uni student who’d like to spend your spare time walking doggies at the park to start saving for your next holiday. Or you’re a stay-at-home mum who’s looking to earn some extra money and would enjoy some furry company at home. Or maybe you have the chance to work from home and would like to look after dogs on your spare time to keep you active.
If you love pets and want a job that works around you then don’t delay; come and join the Mad Paws Pack!
Start your application here!
Becoming a Mad Paws Dog Sitter has great benefits:
- Make your own schedule and work as much or as little as you want
- Choose the pets you want to care for
- Earn up to $300 a week working part-time
- Have full control over which services you offer:
- Dog Hosting– The pet comes to stay with you in your home
- Dog Sitting – You go to stay at the pet’s home
- Dog Day Care– You take care of the pet during the day
- Dog House Visit – You pop in during the day to check on the pet, let them out, feed them, and play with them
- Dog Walking – You take a dog for a stroll and get to enjoy some incidental exercise yourself
To become a Mad Paws Dog Sitter, you will need to apply through our website. Once you are approved, you will join our Community of Dog Sitters operating all over Australia!
All bookings made through Mad Paws are covered by our Premium Public Liability Insurance. We also have a Customer Success Team on hand ready to help you out!
Start your online application TODAY!