My name is Corrina and I am located in Balwyn. I love dogs and I absolutely adore my dog Molly (Border collie cross). I enjoy looking after dogs and my family love to have more pets in our household. I always am looking forward to my next booking, as well as Molly who appreciates four-legged company.
With a dog of my own, I understand how nerve-racking it can be to leave your dogs away at someone else’s home. My goal is to give pet owners a stress free process, while the pets have a fun and memorable stay.
Here are some things about the service I provide:
1. There are three main things to bring. Leash, bed and food. (toys and treats are also welcome)
2. The dogs are taken out on a least one lengthy walk/dog park per day + other outings around the neighbourhood.
3. Dogs are welcome inside or outside, wherever they feel most comfortable to be. Dogs will usually be sleeping inside at night unless the owner has other preferences.
4. It is normal for a dog to be anxious the first time they stay, however I find after the first few hours they settle down.
5. There is ALWAYS someone at home. Whether it be me or a member of my family.
6. I feed dogs separately and monitor play with toys to minimise the chances of disputes breaking out between the dogs.
7. I always will message photos and videos on the daily! I have WeChat and WhatsApp to communicate through for those heading overseas
8. Pick up and drop off times are arranged before-hand to avoid confusion
9. Meet and greets are recommended to let Molly and your dog meet each other and to let your dog familiarise themselves with my home before the booking proceeds.
10. Final price can be negotiated lower if:
- your booking is for an extended period of time
- you have more than one pet
- you are a repeat customer
With all that said, I look forward to hearing from you and looking after your pets.
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
Corrina C and Tamme (My Mum as I am under 18)
10 years old