>I have a Cert iiii Veterinary Nursing
>I am a trusted Dogs' Home of Tas Volunteer & Foster Carer
>I have grown up on a farm and have had experience in handling many different animals of all shapes and sizes
>I'm aware your pet is unique and will make sure to treat them as such
All through my life I have had an undying passion for animals and animal welfare and now I have the time on my hands to be able to start up my own little side business to get started in the career of my dreams after finishing my diploma.
I can assure your beloved member of your family will be safe and sound with me, whether that's a walk, a run, a play or stay you will know they are recieving the best treatment.
My services include but are not limited to
- Exclusive or group dog walking
- In home pet minding so your best friend will be safe and comfortable (Police check available)
- Out of home pet minding
- House visits while you are away or on holidays
- One on one puppy day care
| Am also happy to taxi your pet around to wherever they may need to go ie; |
- Airport (Pickup & Drop off)
- I will even pick up your new family member from the shelter or breeder
*Whatever you may need I can arrange for your pet*
I believe with all of my heart that your pet is your family and I will treat them as such.
I love my pets and I'll love yours too!
3 years old
Australian Kelpie, Bull Terrier