Hi, my name is Rachel and I am available to care for your pet in the familiarity of their own home.
I grew up with a beautiful springer spaniel called Pepsi and have always had a great love of animals of all sorts. As a person, I am dependable and trustworthy as well as caring towards all animals and for these reasons I have been trusted with minding pets for many years.
Having an owner leave, even on a short break, is a stressful time for pets. As your pet sitter, I will give your pet all of the care, attention and cuddles that they need in your absence.
The many benefits that you will receive include:
- A personal approach to pet sitting, I am happy to meet and greet with all pets and owners prior to booking.
- Live-in pet sitting means little interruption to your pet's routine- every pet will be cared for according to their individual needs. My full time job has normal business hours so I can slip seamlessly into their everyday.
- Long leisurely walks! I love being outdoors so your pet can get all of the exercise they need and, since I only take one booking at a time, all of my attention is on your furry friend and their well being.
- A wealth of experience, I have looked after a wide range of pets, from care-free to nervous to those who don't play well with others. Whatever their temperament, I can adapt accordingly.
- General housekeeping, I will look after your home as well as your pet so that when you come home it is just how you left it.
I am based in Pyrmont but more than happy to travel where necessary. Get in touch if you're looking for someone to treasure your pet when you're not around to :)...
Pets sleep indoors
Pets sleep outdoors
A full refund will be offered to Pet Owners if they cancel up until 7 days before the booking at 12 noon. After which Pet Owners will be charged 50% of the total booking value.
Accepts last-minute bookings
Accepts long-term bookings
Reviews & Testimonials
repeat4 repeat stays
Pet Sitting - Nov 13, 2016
As usual - awesome. Tks Rachel…
Pet Sitting - Oct 9, 2016
Excellent, thanks Rachel …
House Visiting - Oct 8, 2016
Thanks very much Rachel and Mad Paws. …
Pet Sitting - Oct 3, 2016
Rachel looked after our 4 cats in our home own for a few days. Rachel was great to deal with, flexible and friendly. She sent us regular updates and photos to let us know how they were all going. Rachel was also able to administer our cats their medication, which was a great relief for us. I would highly recommend Rachel.…