Hi, my name is Rachel and I am available to care for your pet in the familiarity of their own home.
I grew up with a beautiful springer spaniel called Pepsi and have always had a great love of animals of all sorts. As a person, I am dependable and trustworthy as well as caring towards all animals and for these reasons I have been trusted with minding pets for many years.
Having an owner leave, even on a short break, is a stressful time for pets. As your pet sitter, I will give your pet all of the care, attention and cuddles that they need in your absence.
The many benefits that you will receive include:
- A personal approach to pet sitting, I am happy to meet and greet with all pets and owners prior to booking.
- Live-in pet sitting means little interruption to your pet's routine- every pet will be cared for according to their individual needs. My full time job has normal business hours so I can slip seamlessly into their everyday.
- Long leisurely walks! I love being outdoors so your pet can get all of the exercise they need and, since I only take one booking at a time, all of my attention is on your furry friend and their well being.
- A wealth of experience, I have looked after a wide range of pets, from care-free to nervous to those who don't play well with others. Whatever their temperament, I can adapt accordingly.
- General housekeeping, I will look after your home as well as your pet so that when you come home it is just how you left it.
I am based in Pyrmont but more than happy to travel where necessary. Get in touch if you're looking for someone to treasure your pet when you're not around to :)