Since our app and website relaunch in August, our Tech Team has been working to provide the best platform possible. Some of their efforts have gone into fixing bugs, while others have been put towards building new features. Below, we’ve compiled a list of the recent changes they’ve made. We’ll update this page whenever we have more news, so please check in regularly!
21 NOVEMBER 2018
- Distance Issue: Pet Sitter proximity appeared incorrectly during a search, eg “15,000km away” from a Pet Owner instead of “1.5km away”
- Status: Pet Sitters should now appear the correct distance from Pet Owners searching for their services. While a very small number of Sitters may still encounter an issue with their location, our Tech Team can easily fix it. Simply email email@example.com and our team will correct your distance permanently.
- Rebook Sitter: Pet Owners can now easily rebook the Pet Sitters they’ve worked with in the past. From the Account page of their profile, an Owner simply needs to click “Rebook a Sitter”. From here, they’ll be able to reconnect with a former Sitter.
- Increase Ranking with Repeat Bookings: Sitters can now rise through the ranks of the search results by attracting repeat bookings from the same Owners. If your client is pleased with your work, encourage them to use that “Rebook a Sitter” function!
- Increase Rankings with Calendar Updates: In the same vein, Sitters can also now boost their search rankings by updating their Calendars regularly. If you update your Calendar once a week, your rankings will soar!
- See Reviews and Balance on the Mobile App: This update allows Sitters to see reviews on the public profile via the app. They can also see their current balance through the app.
- Share a Link to Your Public Profile: It’s now easier than ever to promote your Mad Paws profile. On the Account page of your Profile, you’ll find the option to copy and share a link to your profile. This will let you direct clients to your page without them needing to find you through a Mad Paws search.
- Sort Bookings by Date: Are you finding it hard to sort through your upcoming bookings? Well, the process has just become a lot simpler. You can now arrange your bookings according to the date on which they start. This means you’ll be able to access your closest booking first.