If your pooch could write… what would he say to Santa? We did a quick survey of the Mad Paws office dogs and this is what they came up with!
I have been a really, really good boy this year. My owner tells me all the time, so it must be true! Sometimes, people on the street even say it when I walk past wagging my tail, so I know I must be on the nice list this year! Okay…there was that time I stole the food from the counter, oh… and that unfortunate incident of chasing the mail man. But apart from that, I’ve been on my very best behaviour. I know you have lots of other good boys and girls to visit, but I just have a few requests from you, Rudolph and the gang.
- A shift with the reindeer, pulling the sled (that looks like SO much fun!)
- Bacon!! Bacon, bacon and more bacon
- To finally make friends with the neighbour’s cat (I always go and try to say HELLO but she just isn’t interested)
- Lots of Christmas dinner leftovers
- To finally catch that pesky tail (it’s been following me round all year…)
- A little furry brother or sister to chase (get one of those ones from a shelter please, I want someone who already knows how to play all the games!)
- Belly rubs on demand
- A ball that throws itself (so I can play for hours and hours and hours and hours….)
- Some more quality time with my owners
- A leg of ham, just for me
Thanks Santa, I promise I won’t woof at you when you get here this year… sorry about that.