Try out these Easter dog treats and keep your pooch happy!
- 300g whole wheat flour
- 95g dry milk powder
- 1 egg, beaten
- 125ml vegetable oil
- 2 cubes beef stock cubes
- 185ml boiling water
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 150 °C. Lightly grease a sheet of baking paper.
- Dissolve stock cubes in boiling water and allow to cool.
- Combine the flour, dry milk, egg, oil, beef broth and brown sugar.
- Mix well and knead dough for 1 minute.
- On a floured surface roll out dough to about half a centimetre thickness.
- Cut into Easter shapes and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 minutes and allow to cool.