Your doggo can’t share the lollies this Halloween but that doesn’t mean he shouldn’t get a treat! Check out this super simple recipe for Halloween pumpkin treats!
250 grams whole wheat flour
1 very ripe banana
1/2 can pumpkins (or 200g of cooked, mushy pumpkin)
1 tablespoon honey
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180 °C
- In a large bowl, mix the banana, pumpkin, and honey
- Add flour and baking powder
- Roll it out and cut into spooky shapes with a cookie cutter or knife, if you’re feeling creative!
- Place on a baking tray covered with parchment paper and bake for 10–12 minutes. You’ll know they’re done when they’re lightly golden.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Store in a jar with a closed lid.